21 March, 2008

second hat, starburst



pattern: starburst by Woolly Wormhead
yarn: malabrigo worsted (which becomes my default hat yarn, it seems) in lime blue
needles: 4.5 mm addi lace circs (hopefully on their way to become default ones)
modifications: none at all




Can you tell that I r e a l l y like this hat? I've taken the pics myself this morning (one can tell, none of them is really well composed, hehe), and it only is 52 of them. When I tried to choose the ones that actually show the hat, not my hands or the kitchen table, I still could not decide which would go to the blog, and which to the garbage (Recycle Bin, pardon). But then, there are pics like this one, sort of cute, but somewhat not exactly what I intended. Hiccups of photographing oneself ;-). You can see the pattern well on this one ;-).


Starburst has been in use today. The weather of the first day of spring was rather wintry:

I know, you can't see much. This is because it's been snowing so hard. Should have been like that in January. Spring, where are you?

No comments: