31 July, 2008

100!


I just hit 100th post! Can't believe it, but it's happening! (let's drink to that) There was a little motivational crisis around post 96, but maybe i just needed a break. I never thought I'd keep up blogging in the first place. I started this little adventure 1.5 years ago when I was studying for my PhD exam as a sort of distraction. I also learned how to knit socks at that time and wanted to share it, for the lack of sharing anything else I guess. Knitting and crocheting have been my hobby since I was a kid, and I never really gave it up despite long periods of hiatus. (These little balls of yarn are the leftovers of ongoing and just completed projects, if you're asking)

Onto the ~real contents! What's a better way to celebrate a 100th post than a new, fresh, juicy, unblogged project? (the answer is: a beer, or maybe two)



pattern: that's a freestyle-knitted neckwarmer, so no pattern
yarn: SheepTwo, Sheep Shop Company (1 skein, 100g)
needles: 8mm

sorry for the obvious clash of the knitted piece and my top. i took these pics this morning before work, and had no time to change... but i'm gonna wear it in couple of months, when i'll need to keep my neck toasty, and i have plenty of black pullovers, trust me. i'm sure it'll do the job! :-)

1 comment:

ramadarster said...

hej Agata, ten ogrzewacz jest super... i mowie to 'plawiac' sie w 36 stopniowym upale. Ale wlosy masz fajne to juz po fryzjerze?
Caluje Magda