29 September, 2008

glimpses, Paris ed.

(More than) a month ago:


I was on a trip to the city of light, art, love and fashion. The art and architecture there is simply amazing! Everyone should go and see themselves. Light may be a little treacherous, promising too much, disappointing later (yes, most of my pictures of THE typical Parisian sights are not good... bad light, I blame you). As for love and fashion, I am not sure, did not look for neither.



...and at night:



Chaos can be very inspiring. Always had a weak spot for such compositions. Jardin des Tuileries and Jardin du Luxembourg.





I discovered that even using my simple point-and-shoot camera, photographing light is possible! Pics taken in the awesome Saint Germain, except the first one, a window in Notre Dame.





No comments: